About Me

My photo
Im a very simple guy, i have 20 years old...In my short time i have a beatifull baby girl called Martina Antonia :P its everything to me... i like play soccer, basketball , and i play guitar in my free times... in this moment i study veterinary medicine in the "Chilean University"... i try to be happy every day with the simple things...

My Daughter Martina

My Daughter Martina
Photograph =)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Do you know my favourite piece of technology?



I believe we dont have the need for many electronic articles, but they give us a rapid live, more easy and often negatively dependent. The technology sometimes make the people more cold and minus sociable... for that ...it isnt very of my taste.

but... I have a favourite piece of technology in spit of that, and its (for the moment) the "PLAY STATION 2".

The play station is a electronic game
of one or two and even 4 players...

It was a gift of my mother 3 months ago approximately... and help me forgot the stress of the university many times, and for simple entertaining.
I have many types of games to my "play 2" like: winning eleven, god of war, star wars lego, sega tennis and more...
obviously i play only in my free times the weekends...

I imagine a world without the play station... i need things more importants for my life, like my family, friends and my dear daughter...

I have a dream... a dream of a world more natural... more green... and minus technologic... to use the technology for to preserve the environment and next to the benefit of the man...

ALTHOUGH I really prefere the sport, and now im going to play soccer ...see yaa ;)

9 comments:

  1. that is one of the best inventions in recent times!!! it´s too much fun play it, and also it has a lot of different types of games for every kind of people...

    it´s a wonderful machine


    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Married!
    Your favourite piece is not my favourite piece. jajaj!
    The only electronic game that I play is the Pro Evolution Soccer.
    I prefer sport too. It's more amusing that play an electronic game.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah
    i don't have a play station but I would like to have one :)
    It's very fun play in the playsation
    I like!

    This pieces of technology is wonderful :D!!!

    See you in the university!
    :D

    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo!!!

    Mr. Raul well done!!
    The play station 2 is one of my favourite piece too!!!... My favourite play is Guitar Hero, god of war...Burnout dominator and crash bandicoot :D

    Well....good luck
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr.Raul!

    I don`t have a play station, but I think that I shouldn`t have it, because I would lose a lot of time playing and would be my vice!!!
    jaja

    :D
    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Raul,
    I also have a playsation , I like it especially the soccer games as Wining eleven.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiXD
    how are you my followerXD
    i think the same, i love the ps2, i thionk if the ps2 dont exist usually all of us have better grades in inglishXD

    jajaja tka care men;)
    se you
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi mr Rauuul ! =)

    i want a playstation!!! xD I think that must be very funny to have one...you should invite to me to play the "god of war" someday xD jajaj

    see you at university =)

    bYe!!

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones