About Me

My photo
Im a very simple guy, i have 20 years old...In my short time i have a beatifull baby girl called Martina Antonia :P its everything to me... i like play soccer, basketball , and i play guitar in my free times... in this moment i study veterinary medicine in the "Chilean University"... i try to be happy every day with the simple things...

My Daughter Martina

My Daughter Martina
Photograph =)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A PHOTOGRAPH THAT I LIKE "A KISS WITH MY BABY GIRL"


Its a beautiful kiss with my baby when we had the first vacations together.
We went to the
"blue coast beach" near to "el tabo" with the family of my girlfriend. In this moment we was in the bedroom playing anything game, and i took the photo when she was kissing me.

This kiss has a special meaning for me, because she is a bit badly with me many times, she beats me, shouts me and throw my hair, and that moment she was a different... jajaja she was a good girl with his father.





2 comments:

  1. Hello Raul!!

    Your photograph is beautiful!! :D
    I hope that your baby kiss you more often and she don't shout you, although I understand her jajajajjajjajaajajaa

    regards!
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful with the form of the verbs.

    You have a 5.5

    PS: your daughter is really beautiful!

    miss.

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones