About Me

My photo
Im a very simple guy, i have 20 years old...In my short time i have a beatifull baby girl called Martina Antonia :P its everything to me... i like play soccer, basketball , and i play guitar in my free times... in this moment i study veterinary medicine in the "Chilean University"... i try to be happy every day with the simple things...

My Daughter Martina

My Daughter Martina
Photograph =)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

HI FRIENDS




Hello everybody!!!
I am mr. Raul ...do you remember me for films like "FANTOMAS 03", "Cartagena Vice", "Cementerio Palpito", " La Wawa Zombie" y "Las Ovejas Asesinas"
but now, i show you my BLOG...


Here you can know almost everything of my life, my tastes, maybe things that i expect to write some day,
interets, and many kind of things that past for your mind and others... jajaja


Thats all... BYE!!!


REGARDS FOR THE MISS AND ALL MY FRIENDS OF THE WORLD

6 comments:

  1. hahaha!
    like Troy McClure?(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_McClure)
    wouldn't be rare that you were appearing in these films.. i don't know why...

    add me in your list
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello raul, more rare in movies that you get.Do you like this kind of movies?
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ,that is my blog.
    what is mi surname?
    What was your note on the economy second quiz?
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Raul :D

    finally i created my blog....then of very effort =P....well that is all

    see you tomorrow!!

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello kitty Mr Raul!
    is wonderful you daughter, very besutiful...
    congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good. The "metallica touch" when opening your blog was... interesting.
    Be careful with the form of the verbs.

    You have a 5.8

    Miss.

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones